Monday, September 29, 2008

tagged: six random things

Alright. Time for some tagging fun. Raging Dad tagged me with the following Internet meme called Six Random Things.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag some more people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

And now for six random things about me:

1. I have a cat named Max who weighs 22 pounds. He is officially classified as morbidly obese. We have had him on a strict diet for several years and still be continues to expand like the national debt.

2. Once, while walking in the park, I saw a squirrel using a little twig as a walking stick. It was walking on its hind legs and holding the stick in its left front paw. I am not making this up. I saw it with my own eyes.

3. I played Hamlet in high school. Holding the skull was the funnest part.

4. My original career plan was to become a high school English teacher.

5. I am trying to learn how to speak Spanish.

6. I still have a comic book collection.

These lucky bloggers are next:

b at the good. the bad. the ugly.
jeremy at unhook me and set me free
angel at The Jackson Life

6 comments:

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

right up...well, it may be a while actually, soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raging Dad said...

How have we not talked about comic books before? I had no idea.

Jeremy Hoffman said...

you disobeyed rules number 5 and 6.... a day from now I will forgive you for that and put up my own six random things....and I too will disregard rules 5 and 6...

andrew said...

what comics do you have in this collection, sir? discussing these comics could be a very nerdy activity for us to do at family get-togethers.

brad said...

I don't actually collect any more. I just kept some of my collection back in the day. Here's some of that I still have:

Sleepwalker (personal favorite)
Punisher
Wild C.A.T.S.
Legionaires
Batman
Robin
Superman
X-Men
Green Hornet
And for some reason - the Simpsons