Wow, it is really, really hard to keep up with blogging now that I am back in school. By the time I get home at night, hang out with my family, get the boys to bed ,and do my homework, I've got nothing left. I am now enjoying a nice quiet Halloween night (we went to our church's Harvest Carnival but the boys are now asleep). So here's a quick update on my life.
1. I am on the homestretch with my masters degree. Five weeks to go in this term and then a sweet month of Christmas break.
2. J has moved on from pirates (see previous post) to dinosaurs. This is fun, but dinosaur books contain a little more carnage and mayhem than I am used to in kid's book. I don't know how many times I have said in the last two weeks, "Yes, j, those dinosaurs are eating that other dinosaur because they're hungry."
3. I went on a coffee fast for about a week and a half. That was a kick. I'm back on the wagon now in a major way.
4. I am getting ready to read William Least Heat-Moon's new book Roads to Quoz: An American Mosey. Thanks to the fact that my wife b is an established book blogger, I landed a free copy. I just have to review it on her blog when I'm done.
5. God is doing major stuff in my life. I'm praying more than I ever have, and I have so much more peace than I've had in a long time. Peace is good.